- You work with your representative to identify the vehicles best matching your preferences and your budget.
- While you are looking at the vehicles provided, please simultaneously send your representative the following:
- Six references – names, addresses, phone numbers, emails of people living at a different address than you. Please list the relationship to you (friend, neighbor, family, etc.)
- A copy of your most recent paystub
- A copy of your driver’s license
- Proof of insurance
- Proof your mortgage is current (if applicable) or your landlord’s name and phone number
- Any utility bill displaying your current address
Having this information readily available will speed up the process and help ensure we can hold the vehicle you select.
- Once a vehicle is selected and our quality control process is completed, we will send you all documentation for you to review. This includes a copy of the new loan contract and all forms needing to be executed. Your representative will walk you through all the paperwork and answer any questions you may have.
- A certified transportation company will schedule delivery of the vehicle to your home or work. The driver will bring all original paperwork to be signed. This service is free of charge with the only condition being you return the driver to the nearest transportation hub.
- The driver will return all paperwork directly to the finance company, and you will begin re-establishing credit with your first payment due in 30 days.
This entire process can happen as quickly as 2 days.